Friday, June 17, 2011

Eddie Rockets know how to throw a good 4th of July party! I shot...



Le bonheur de vivre.

Man, I love Matisse. His art books are on show in the Chester Beatty library. I wish someone would come with me. I’m probably going to go anyway, but you know…

Hit The Road: Making It Easier To Get Around :

Hit The Road is a Dublin-based startup that aims to help travellers plan their journey around Dublin city by giving exact directions via train, bus, light rail, and by foot. The site combines the timetables of Dublin Bus, DART and LUAS services to provide a one-stop journey-planner for the city’s main public transport services.




Essex St, Dublin 2



she is so beautiful, and I love her music :D



Camels and visitors at Albert Tower in Dublin Zoo in the late 1800s.



Muse @ Dublin O2, 6th November by olly_og on Flickr.



Muse @ Dublin O2, 6th November by olly_og on Flickr.





DUBLIN STREET ART - Tivoli Car Park by infomatique on Flickr.



Eddie Rockets know how to throw a good 4th of July party! I shot and edited this little video last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment