Thursday, June 16, 2011

My village?

““I fear those big words, Stephen said, which make us so unhappy”” - James...

So I’m chilling in the Dublin airport, which is a very nice airport btw, and I’m kinda crabby. One hour into my flight here and my knee and hip joints felt like someone had tightened them with a wrench. Wtf. That was even with my Advil PM. I need to find the remedy ASAP for that misery. I barely slept for two hours.

On a happier note, I’m actually feeling decently adjusted to the fact that it should be about 3 am at home and it’s about 9 am here. Sunlight helps. That may change once I hit Paris and have my very own bed calling my name.

For anyone who was worried, I did make the weight limit for my luggage. Winning!

Well, ta ta for now cuz this girl is going to try and learn some French phrases in the next few hours.



Dublin’s Temple bar - my last night there a year and a half ago.  



D8





At the guinness factory in dublin. Probably already shwasty. 

BTW—this is my radical cheer name.

RORH: Roar of raw heat.



Guinness in a Row

I’ll cap off my photos from the Guinness Storehouse the same way we did when we visited. With a pint of the black stuff (it’s really dark ruby red).



Music Note by Zupao on Flickr.



Hey guys. Right a thought occurred today. Since people love Ireland so much and without bias I think my village, Dún Laoghaire, is actually one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland. So I was thinking I might do a wee Tumblr project. Videos and photos. Would you be interested? Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment